Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/16 23:02:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC2

All,

The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC2 as the official Apache
Aurora 0.10.0
release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
-----------------
Zameer Manji
Maxim Khutornenko
Bill Farner
Jake Farrell

+1
--------
Joshua Cohen

There were 5 +1 votes (4 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all
who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.10.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.10.0

The tag used to create the release with is 0.10.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&hb=0.10.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.10.0/apache-aurora-0.10.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.10.0/apache-aurora-0.10.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.10.0/apache-aurora-0.10.0.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

--
Zameer Manji