Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr> on 2005/03/16 15:13:19 UTC

How use a same data object in two differents applications

Hello !

I use tomcat 5.0.28, myfaces1.0.8, and i develop on eclispe 3.0.0.
I want know if it's possible to use a same data object in two applications?
Is an scope exist, upper than application (in tomcat, jsf or myfaces)?

My problem is: i have two application, one for user, and one for
administrator, and i want to look in the adminstrator application, all
user log in the user application.
All the code is doing and working well, but i need just to communicate a
data object between the two application.

Thanks a lot for your repply,

Adrien