Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tom Loebach <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/21 00:16:00 UTC

"Resource not found" message

Folks,

  This is a newbie question. I am trying to pass parameters into cocoon with a URI that looks like this:

http://server:8080/cocoon/APP?color=red&shape=square

Cocoon has no problems when the parameters have values. If I pass in a URI that looks like this:

http://server:8080/APP?color=&shape=square

I get the follwoing error

------

The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Exception during processing of http://server;8080/APP?color=&shape=square

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of http://server:8080/APP?color=&shape=square: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found http://server:8080/APP?color=&shape=square: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://server:8080/APP?color=&shape=square

-----

My sitemap entry looks like this:

<map:match pattern="APP">
  <map:act type="request">
    <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
    <map:generate src="http://server/APP/app_query{requestQuery}"/>
    <map:transform src="APP/doc_list_app.xsl"/>
  </map:act>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

-----