Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Roman <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/11/05 06:02:39 UTC

testDefaults in BasicI18nJUnitTest

Hi,
Can you please explain the purpose of testDefaults() in BasicI18nJUnitTest?It fails if run under a locale with a language other than french or english as you describe in the comments.
-Roman

Re: testDefaults in BasicI18nJUnitTest

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you, Anil.I'll create a ticket for this.
-Roman

     On Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:22 AM, Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io> wrote:

 Right now its not in the roadmap...It could change based on the communities
need and participation to work on it...

-Anil.

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Roman <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.