Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Kurt <ku...@mail.bct.com.tw> on 2001/08/22 12:04:57 UTC

Struts----formbean --petstore

Dear all
I'm using Struts as my webtier in MVC structure. now I've got a string of data from database. and load the string in my formbean successfully. but my problem is....how to load the string I got from the DB and show the string in a jsp(view). any suggestion will be greatly appreciated........thanks in advance....

plus, does anyone has any successful case on implementing Struts as webtier in PetStore workflow, please let me know.thanks.
Kurt.