Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/05 00:11:44 UTC

Re: Smoking Status Classification from Clinical Pipeline

Hello everyone and Pei,

Was anyone able to run "SmokingStatus Classification" from Clinical
Pipeline? As the link says:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-370?jql=component%20%3D%20ctakes-smoking-status%20AND%20project%20%3D%20CTAKES%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

What is the difference of the AE "AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml",
current version (snapshot check out) and the attached file in the above
link.

I could be able to run Clinical Pipeline
"AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml"
analysis engine from Eclipse with current version, but give me error with
attached version in the link "No .xml file with name
"org.apache.ctakes.core.analysis_engine.TokenizerAnnotator" was found in
the class path or data path.

Thanks,

Justin

--