Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul Avijit <Pa...@albertsons.com> on 2004/06/05 00:26:04 UTC

[users@httpd] serving static content

I am using Apache web server with BEA Weblogic application server.

I have configured IP based Virtual hosts in apache and installed weblogic's
apache plug-in.

As long as all my static and dynamic contents are both in weblogic server
all works fine.

But when I move the static content(.jgp, .gif, .css) from weblogic server to
apache server, all dynamic contents get served from weblogic server.

But none of the static content is served by apache instead request for
static content goes to weblogic server and hence fails.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Paul