Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/03/25 13:37:21 UTC

Releasing the plc4-maven-plugin (plc4x-code-generation) in version 1.2.0

Hi All,

I just noticed we’re still using version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT of the maven plugin … what do you think, should I start the release process for it so we don’t have to wait when we’re going towards the next PLC4X release?

Chris

Re: Releasing the plc4-maven-plugin (plc4x-code-generation) in version 1.2.0

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Thanks!

Am 26.03.20, 10:29 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

    Sure ...

    will prepare a RC asap ...

    Chris

    Am 26.03.20, 07:29 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

        Agree!

        Would you rm Chris?

        Julian

        Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

        ________________________________
        I think it may be a good idea to release the code that has already been
        tested.

        Best regards,

        Stay safe

        --
        *CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
        *GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

        *FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
        *Ing. César García*
        *Cel: 0416-681.03.99*

        *Cel: 0414-760.98.95*

        *Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

        *Email: support.aan.automation@siemens.com
        <su...@siemens.com>*

Re: Releasing the plc4-maven-plugin (plc4x-code-generation) in version 1.2.0

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Sure ...

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Agree!