Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 17:19:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r601764 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src/main/java/java/util: HashMap.java LinkedHashMap.java

Surely this is new function that should wait until the completion of
this stability drive?

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
On 6 December 2007 at 16:19, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Surely this is new function that should wait until the completion of
> this stability drive?

+1

This should definitely have waited for M5.

-Mark.

Posted by Sergey Dmitriev <se...@gmail.com>.
Tim

Yes, actually there is no big rush. I understand it can be late but
anyway: if this fix breaks the stability - feel free to roll it back.

You say "potato" I say "right, probably this is completely potato". :)

Thanks
Sergey

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Dmitriev <se...@gmail.com>.