Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bruno Georges <Br...@glencore.com> on 2005/11/23 19:22:23 UTC

Re: ordering apps startups

Rogiero
If this is an option for you I would use JBoss to manage the deployment ordering.
You have implicit and explicit behavior.
For example the deployment ordering scheme could be the you name your war: 01appA.war, 02appB.war
Here the apps will be implicitly loaded in this order. This is know as the deploymentSorter implicit policy.
Its policy is defined in the conf/jboss-service.xml by the attribute URLComparator set to DeploymentSorter or PrefixDeploymentSorter.

There isa very good adminguide on jboss wiki. I suggest you have a look at it.
Hope this helps.

With Best Regards
Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG