Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 03:13:08 UTC

Project status page

Mentors:

I just tried to update the project status page and don't appear to
have karma to do so (which is strange, 'cause I fixed a few links on
it a few weeks back).  Should I (or any PPMC member) be keeping this
page up to date?  In any case, in case I rightfully don't have
permissions to edit it, here's a patch that updates some info on it.

Thanks,
-T

Re: Project status page

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Argh - my bad.  I could have sworn I checked out the incubator site
using SSL, but looking at my bash history, I didn't, so that explains
it.  Sorry for the spam.

-T