Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Thomas UNG <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/23 13:59:48 UTC

james3 migration from m2 to m3

Hi,

I am trying to match db tables and fields between james2m2 and james3m3
schema to do the migration.

there is a new field in table "JAMES_MAILBOX"

  `MAILBOX_HIGHEST_MODSEQ` bigint(20) NOT NULL

what should I put for the existing records ?

Many thanks in advance !
Thomas

Re: james3 migration from m2 to m3

Posted by Thomas UNG <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Patrick for these precious information !

Thomas