Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 冯 庆新 <qi...@hotmail.com> on 2022/06/30 03:39:53 UTC

回复: Change rpc_address to internal_address in ConfigNode and refactor show cluster

+1

Posted by Gaofei Cao <ca...@apache.org>.
Agreed with it.
The changing of 'rpc_address' and 'rpc_port' for ConfigNodes is reasonable.

But if we provide rpc service for ConfigNode in the future, the
rpc_address for ConfigNode may be re-enabled again.

冯 庆新 <qi...@hotmail.com> 于2022年6月30日周四 11:40写道: