Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <no...@github.com> on 2013/08/14 20:09:15 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Contributed by Richard Downer.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/abayer/jclouds-1 jclouds-242

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2

-- File Changes --

    M providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/loaders/AWSEC2CreateSecurityGroupIfNeeded.java (3)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/test/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/internal/BaseAWSEC2ComputeServiceExpectTest.java (2)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/test/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/loaders/AWSEC2CreateSecurityGroupIfNeededTest.java (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115.diff

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Could you attach a live test result, seeing as this is what failed last time? Otherwise +1 to apply to master and 1.6.x. CI builds for 1.6.x have been enabled, so we'll see the result of this once it's merged.

Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115#issuecomment-22681828

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by Andrew Bayer <no...@github.com>.
Aha, github's back. Tests passed, and I verified the bug and the fix with Whirr (by testing with RC1 and getting the error in question, and then testing with this patch and, well, not getting that error. Though I found another error in Whirr, but that one was entirely within Whirr, in a pending patch, my fault, and fixed there too!).

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115#issuecomment-22711693

Fwd: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Github's down, but AWSEC2ComputeServiceLiveTest passed, and I ran some live
tests with Whirr - they failed when run with RC1, they passed when run with
the patch. So I'm fairly certain it's good. =)

A.

Running AWSEC2ComputeServiceLiveTest now. Assuming that passes, we should
be ok.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115#issuecomment-22711132

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by Andrew Bayer <no...@github.com>.

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #143](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/143/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115#issuecomment-22659108

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #601](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/601/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/115#issuecomment-22658884

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-242. Fix security group creation on aws-ec2 (#115)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds #313](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/313/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)