Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "kira.wang" <ki...@xiaoi.com> on 2013/01/21 07:45:56 UTC

Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI

Hi,

I am running a mapreduce job, but I can't find the job status in the web UI
which the namenode(NN) servers.

As the picture shows below.

The Hadoop version is 2.0.0-alpha. Cluster: 1 NN, 3 datanodes(DNs). NN: two
NICs  DN: only one NIC.

The datanodes can only access LAN in the cluster.

cid:image002.jpg@01CDF7E5.F8D45990

Re: Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Your jobs are running via the LocalJobRunner, which would mean that your
mapred-site.xml (mapreduce.framework.name) or yarn-site.xml (RM address
config) is not configured correctly. Your applications are running locally,
not on the cluster.

--
Harsh J

Re: Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI