Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/03 20:09:08 UTC

DRILL-6104 Failing Travis CI

All,
I just got DRILL-6104 ready to commit, however I’m not really a maven expert and it seems to be failing a RAT check on files which I didn’t modify in the PR.  Any suggestions?
TIA,
— C

Re: DRILL-6104 Failing Travis CI

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Do you have a link to what Travis is complaining?
The RAT checks might be failing because your commit is based on an outdated master. A lot of files got minor modifications like the correct format for the headers, etc.

If the files are unrelated to your changes, you most likely need to rebase.

~ Kunal