Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by asinghal123 <hi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/01 19:25:14 UTC

targetnamespace hard-coded in code generated through WSDL2Java

Hi,

While generating code using WSDL2Java in Axis, the targetnamespace is
hard-coded in the generated Java files. Because of this the code needs to be
regenerated if the targetnamespace changes. Please let me know how to use
same Axis generated code and use the targetname space from some properties
file.

Thanks.

Re: targetnamespace hard-coded in code generated through WSDL2Java

Posted by Ulf Heyder <uh...@gmx.de>.
I filed a JIRA concerning that subject:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2600

Ulf