Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Parthiban Sadasivam <no...@eth.net> on 2002/09/16 09:54:53 UTC

Using JMF in applet under Linux

Hi,
I am trying to configure and use JMF in RedHat linux 7.1 with web server TomCat.
I have compiled a sample applet which uses JMF library and play a (.mpg) media file. I am able to run this applet under IE in windows.
But i am not able to run it under Linux browser (Konqueror/Netscape)

I have installed JMF2.1.1 and able to compile my applet under linux. But the applet is not loaded in browser.

I am getting the error:
java.Lang.ClassFormatError : javax/media/ControllerListener (bad magic number)

Parthi