Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Yin Huai <hu...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/04 17:55:36 UTC

Does the trunk still have an eclipse formatter?

Hi all,

After importing the trunk to eclipse, I found that eclipse did not load the
hive formatter. Does trunk still have one? If so, where is the location of
it?

Thanks,

Yin

Re: Does the trunk still have an eclipse formatter?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
No it doesn't, we should add one. If you do so, let me know and I can
review the patch.