Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jai nathe <ye...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/10/11 06:14:12 UTC

Http post header problem

Hi,
           i am facing the following problem while sending the http post message to my application.i need to send a xml message through Http post.I need to add a header in which the jmeter must understasnd that it is an XML file......
  Now wats happening is it is considering as a MIME file and executing the request....wat i need is it must send the xml file......can anyone help me in this.......

  Regards,
  minnal.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India