Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/10/19 14:11:18 UTC

javadocs on Jena page

I have looked and scoured and can not find the info for adding javadocs to
the javadoc dropdown on the jena home page.

Does this documentation get automatically updated somehow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: javadocs on Jena page

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 19/10/14 17:31, Claude Warren wrote:
> The skeleton.html lists the directories, but I don't see anything that
> moves the javadocs that are generated by the modules into the directory
> tree.  Does this mean that they are done by hand?

The process for javadoc is:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-UpdatetheJavadoc

It's fairly manual at the moment.

	Andy

Re: javadocs on Jena page

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: javadocs on Jena page

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 19/10/14 13:11, Claude Warren wrote:
> I have looked and scoured and can not find the info for adding javadocs to
> the javadoc dropdown on the jena home page.
>
> Does this documentation get automatically updated somehow?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Claude

templates/skeleton.html