Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henrik Rathje <hr...@ki.tng.de> on 2004/06/27 15:33:34 UTC

DataSourceRealm

Hi!
I am trying to get a DataSourceRealm running. I followed the instruction
in tomcat-docs/realm-howto.html#DataSourceRealm, but as soon as i "login"
i get

DataSourceRealm[/secutity-example]: Exception performing authentication
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context

in my logs. As DataSource i use a connectionpool which is configured
according the jndi-resources-howto.
Has anyone got a connectionpool as DataSourceRealm running in
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.* and can post the interesting parts of his configuration?
Regards, Henrik