Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/10/28 06:30:31 UTC

[Discuss] Stratos Console UI changes for 4.1.0 Alpha Release

Hi Devs,

Is anyone working on Stratos Console UI at the moment?

If so can you please update this thread with the details, what we are
working on and things we are planning to include in 4.1.0 release.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Stratos Console UI changes for 4.1.0 Alpha Release

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dakshika!

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi,