Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anand M S <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/02 18:04:17 UTC

and

hi,
I have a collection named "list" in request scope, I need to create drop
down box, here is the code, but it gives error as

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No name specified
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)

The list contaains Strings, but if I use LabelValueBean in list, it works
fine. I don't want to create label value beans, just I have a list with
Strings and it should be dispalyed as drop down box.

-Anand