Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Arun Sandu <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/30 05:07:51 UTC

Cassandra -stress write - Storage location

Hi,

I am currently working on load testing my cluster. When we write 100000 to
cassandra, where does the writes data gets stored in Cassandra and the same
for read operation too.

./cassandra-stress write n=100000 -rate threads=100 -node 10.34.100.13

./cassandra-stress read n=100000 -node 10.34.100.13

--
Thanks
Arun

Re: Cassandra -stress write - Storage location

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.
You can do a describe table to see the table layout and you can select to
see some sample rows. Stress is pretty powerful though.

I just dropped a blog post tonight on doing more targeted benchmarking /
sizing with stress and my data modeler. Take a look:

http://www.sestevez.com/data-modeler/

Posted by Arun Sandu <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.