Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by markus <ma...@bibi.ca> on 2018/03/10 22:08:34 UTC

pkg.lflags of dependencies not picked up

I checked out Miguels easing library and I had to duplicate the

pkg.lflags:
 - '-lm'

in 'app/pwm_test/pkg.yml' although it is already set in 'utils/easing/pkg.yml'. Without it the build fails with unresolved symbols.

Is this a known issue?

Have fun,
Markus

Re: pkg.lflags of dependencies not picked up

Posted by markus <ma...@bibi.ca>.
Great - thanks for the pointer - updating newt ...

Posted by Miguel Azevedo <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi markus! Yes, this problem is fixed on the latest versions of newt.
If your version still has this problem you'll have to either update ir
or set lflags directly on target.

Best,

Miguel

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 9:08 PM, markus <ma...@bibi.ca> wrote:
> I checked out Miguels easing library and I had to duplicate the
>
> pkg.lflags:
>  - '-lm'
>
> in 'app/pwm_test/pkg.yml' although it is already set in 'utils/easing/pkg.yml'. Without it the build fails with unresolved symbols.
>
> Is this a known issue?
>
> Have fun,
> Markus

Miguel Azevedo