Posted to commits@pig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/22 05:09:30 UTC

[Pig Wiki] Trivial Update of "movieland" by movieland

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change notification.

The "movieland" page has been changed by movieland.
The comment on this change is: not spam just my intro ... plz donot delete,iam doctor at saint harwards university,southall,canada,..thnx.
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/movieland?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=3

-  * Getting ready for a new concept moovies site			Hi  everyone  Here we are. A new year and a new concept moovies site.new  '''moovieland.com''' is getting ready to be online. There's still more work to  do but I am willing to finish all sections in the very near future.  Enjoy!. I wanted  take my passion for movie collection one step ahead. I  hope you like the design I am willing to move some stuff you loved from  it to here. Feel free to send me any suggestions or comments from you.
+  * Getting ready for a new concept moovies site                  Hi  everyone  Here we are. A new year and a new concept  moovies site.new  '''moovieland.com''' is getting ready to be  online. There's still more work to  do but I am willing to finish all  sections in the very near future.  Enjoy!. I wanted  take my passion for  movie collection one step ahead. I  hope you like the design I am  willing to move some stuff you loved from  it to here. Feel free to send  me any suggestions or comments from you.

   * Categories
    * [[http://cool-movie-infografics.blog.moovieland.com/|Cool-Movie-Infografics]]