Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/01/29 23:24:10 UTC

Automatic Site rebuild

Hi,

quick idea: As we will not get the zone on time and I will leave at
least my mail server running and connected to the internet, I could set
up a "once daily / twice daily" build on that machine. Downside to it
is, that if I get lost in the Outback and it runs amok, you might not be
able to stop it (short of closing my people.apache.org account...
=:-) )

That would be a temporary solution and there would be no further excuse
not to work on the docs. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Automatic Site rebuild

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
I'd rather not leave something running that is out of our control for
a month unless there is very clear need for it, which i don't see at
this point.  As long as Will's concerns are addressed in the
announcement emails and news blurb on the web site, we should be fine
until you get back.

Besides, i haven't given up all hope of getting Maven 2 to cooperate
with me.  In a pinch i could probably burn some midnight oil and
figure it.

Re: Automatic Site rebuild

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
can't other people build the docs?