Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Matthew Stowe <ma...@schneider-electric.com> on 2017/08/31 14:59:50 UTC

Avro C# library

Hello,

Is the Avro C# library (https://github.com/apache/avro/tree/master/lang/csharp) still actively supported?  If so, what version of the spec is officially supported by it?

The current spec's documentation link (http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.8.2/api/csharp/index.html) is broken for C#.

The last spec's documentation link for C# that works is http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.7.7/api/csharp/index.html, however there is pretty much no documentation in the main page.

The github repository does show some activity, but I am not sure what the state of the code is with respect to ongoing support and the version of the spec that it is up to.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Avro C# library

Posted by Suraj Acharya <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Matthew,
This is the documentation link to sharp for 1.8.2.[1]
I will try to figure out what exactly is happening with our web server. But
thanks a lot for reaching out and sorry for the trouble,

[1] : http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.8.2/api/csharp/html/index.html

Suraj Acharya

RE: Avro C# library

Posted by Matthew Stowe <ma...@schneider-electric.com>.