Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 17:25:06 UTC

Re: Derby handling of Jira's "Fix Version/s"- WAS Re: 10.3 wiki page question

On 1/25/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:

> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> >
> > Could we switch to the standard Jira mechanisms for indicating a bug
> > is important and reserve "Fix Version/s" to reflect the assignee's
> > expectations of where (which codelines) & when the issue will be
> > addressed?
>
> I think this is a good idea. The release managers will appreciate not
> having to bulk-sweep untouched issues into the next bucket.

Agreed. I will unset the Fix Version on all Unassigned issues in a
couple of hours if I have not heard any disagreement.

Get ready for a JIRA blast. :-)

andrew

Re: Derby handling of Jira's "Fix Version/s"- WAS Re: 10.3 wiki page question

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On 1/25/07, Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 1/25/07, Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Get ready for a JIRA blast. :-)
>>
>> Here goes, unmarking fix versions for unassigned issues...
>
> No JIRA blast necessary, the new version of JIRA allows turning off
> email updates for bulk changes.

Thanks Andrew.
Dan.

Re: Derby handling of Jira's "Fix Version/s"- WAS Re: 10.3 wiki page question

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.