Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@verizon.net> on 2006/07/15 20:45:48 UTC

WorkManager in JavaComponentBuilder

To allow JavaAtomicComponent to create a new AsyncJavaTargetInvoker, it needs to supply the new target invoker with a work manager. My first try (which may not be the appropriate thing to do) was to get a work manager autowired into JavaComponentBuilder, which then passes it to JavaAtomicComponent. However when I do this I get a NoClassDefFoundError when the build tries to run the samples (local.wire, local.wire.cdi, calculator). I could add the
dependency to each sample's pom.xml, which seems to eliminate the error sample by sample. Or I could add the dependency to the entire samples directory's pom.xml, which at the moment has no dependencies. Or I could just be doing the wrong thing and I should supply the work manager in some other way. Thoughts?

Re: WorkManager in JavaComponentBuilder

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
Forgot to mention (you may already know this):

You can use Meeraj's work manager, ThreadPoolWorkManager, as the
system service.

Jim

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
Ignacio,