Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Paul F Fraser <pa...@a2zliving.com> on 2015/09/13 03:32:30 UTC

How to detect root subsystem available

Hi,

If I have a bundle to manage subsystem install, starts etc. in code rather than use subsystem gogo
command manually, how can I detect that the root subsystem creation is completed?

I have created a subsystem manager (ds) bundle using code similar to that in the subsystem gogo bundle.

My system uses java service wrapper to run as a service.
If I restart the system (jvm) the synthesized bundle is not available until after the subsystem
manager has been activated.
How should I approach waiting for the root subsystem?

Also, the bug reports relating to restarting subsystems after the jvm has been stopped are still open.
Has this situation been handled yet?

Thanks,

Paul Fraser

Re: How to detect root subsystem available

Posted by Paul F Fraser <pa...@a2zliving.com>.
Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.
The JVM crash case is of interest and I will look forward to a future resolution of the problem.

Paul

Posted by John Ross <jw...@gmail.com>.