Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2014/06/22 11:34:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 6.16.0 is released

Hi,

WicketStuff core 6.16.0 based on Apache Wicket 6.16.0 is released and soon
will be available in Maven Central.

The changelog for this release is:

Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov (7):
      Build against 6.16.0-SNAPSHOT
      [wicket-poi] Fixes #302 - Do not reset the cellExporter after parsing
the document
      Minor version updates
      [datatables] Create a better integration with datatables.net JS
widget based on wicket-jquery-selectors, webjars, etc.
      [inmethod-grid] Issue #308 - Improvements to script-jq.js (the new
JQuery based impl)
      [inmethod-grid] Issue #308 - Simplify the cod to find the closest TD
cell
      Release 6.16.0

Martin Grigorov (3):
      Merge pull request #307 from raystorm/wicket-6.x
      Merge pull request #303 from
rototor/wicket-6.x-ie9-inmethodgrid-hover-fix
      Merge pull request #310 from ageery/wicket-6.x

adelbene (3):
      [rest] Refatoring to promote composition between IWebSerialDeserial
and     IObjectSerialDeserial.
      [rest] Package refactoring
      [rest] Deleted folder accidentally added to jdk-1.7-parent

Marc Nuri (2):
      [inmethod-grid] onKeyEvent 'Escape' key submitting form
      [inmethod-grid] Memory leak: events not purged

Maxim Solodovnik (2):
      [whiteboard] Code reformatted; Compilation warnings are fixed; WB
init function was added
      Websocket version is set to the latest

svenmeier (2):
      [lazy-model] make LazyModel more lenient to type erasure - just
return null if type     is not available (as AbstractPropertyModel does it)
      [lazy-model] don't fall back to object, use non-generic return type
as upper bound

=Tom B (1):
      [In Method Grid] - corrections for deletion of last row, on single
page grid

Emmeran Seehuber (1):
      [inmethod-grid] Fix for #44: IE9 miscalculates the table sizes on
hover. This leads to a "dancing" bottom-toolbar. We have to force the
browser to do a full relayout on hover to f

Zbigniew Ruchała (1):
      [context] added wicketstuff-context project

ageery (1):
      [annotation-event] Backported annotation event dispatcher
enhancements to 6.x branch.

bitstorm (1):
      [rest] Code cleanup and readme guide updated.

The WicketStuff team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 6.16.0 is released

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Martin,

many thanks for taking care of the release.

Sven