Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Foxton <pa...@network-sol.com> on 2001/07/04 15:41:28 UTC

RE: mod_jserv

AFAIK mod_jserv is the old version for use with jserv, you will need the new
one: mod_jk. Yes, you do need to download it seperately.

Get it from http://jakarta.apache.org. You'll find it in the subdirectory
for your platform on the binaries page.
You can find instructions for setting it up in the tomcat manual.