Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2018/02/01 07:13:43 UTC

Re: [Core][Suggestion] sortWithinPartitions and aggregateWithinPartitions for RDD

You can just do that with mapPartitions pretty easily can’t you?

Posted by Ruifeng Zheng <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Do you mean in-memory processing? It works fine if all partitions are small. But when some partition don’t fit in memory, it will cause OOM.

发件人: Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>
日期: 2018年2月1日 星期四 下午3:14
收件人: Ruifeng Zheng <ru...@foxmail.com>
抄送: <de...@spark.apache.org>