Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jonathan Levinson <Jo...@intersystems.com> on 2011/10/07 00:54:48 UTC

Infinite loop in Complex Script support

I used complex script from the following location:

http://people.apache.org/~spepping/

I ran the command to generate an FO as follows:

c:\fop-ComplexScripts\fop.cmd -c c:\fop-ComplexScripts\conf\fop.xconf -fo Arabic.fo -pdf Arabic.pdf

I attach the fo file and the fop.xconf file.

The FOP code seems to go into an infinite loop.

Here is the output before FOP seemingly hangs forever.

C:\InterSystems\cache121\MGR\Temp>c:\fop-ComplexScripts\fop.cmd -c c:\fop-Comple
xScripts\conf\fop.xconf -fo Arabic.fo -pdf Arabic.pdf
Oct 6, 2011 6:49:16 PM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure
INFO: Default page-height set to: 11in
Oct 6, 2011 6:49:16 PM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure
INFO: Default page-width set to: 8.26in
Oct 6, 2011 6:49:18 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.table.ColumnSetup computeTableUn
it
WARNING: No space remaining to distribute over columns.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Levinson
Senior Software Developer
Object Group