Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Danicela nutch <Da...@mail.com> on 2011/09/12 11:52:45 UTC

Modifying fetch order with ScoringFilter

Hi,

 I'm making a plugin implementing ScoringFilter. I want to modify the fetch order of pages according to their URL. For that, I have to modify the score.

 I tried to modify the score on various methods provided by the interface but none of them modified the fetch order during this phase.

 Maybe I don't use this interface well.

 Can someone tell me how to use this interface / redirect me to a tutorial ?

 Thanks.

Re: Modifying fetch order with ScoringFilter

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
> Hi,
>
>  I'm making a plugin implementing ScoringFilter. I want to modify the fetch
> order of pages according to their URL. For that, I have to modify the
> score.

Why would you want to do that? The fetcher has nothing to do with scoring.
What problem are you trying to solve?