Posted to user@beam.apache.org by kasper <ka...@krondorsoft.com> on 2019/09/18 08:34:36 UTC

Beam AmqpIO

Hello,

AmqpIO seems to have a dependency on the
org.apache.qpid.proton.messenger package in usage but I do not seem to
find that package anywhere in a public nexus repository. The net effect
seems to be a classdefnotfound concerning
org.apache.qpid.proton.messenger.Messenger$Factory. Any hints?

Kasper

Re: Beam AmqpIO

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
For reference: