Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Bill Cole <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com> on 2020/09/16 20:42:49 UTC

LAST CALL: Anyone have contact info for Wazir Shpoon and/or John Meyer?

The sa-update mirror monitor has been showing the secnap.net mirror
down, for a few days and MIRRORED.BY has no contact info except the
names and the fact that Wazir's email bounced in 2017.

I will comment out that mirror ~Monday if no contact is made and the
mirror remains down.

--
Bill Cole
Not For Hire (currently)

Re: LAST CALL: Anyone have contact info for Wazir Shpoon and/or John Meyer?

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020, Bill Cole wrote:

> The sa-update mirror monitor has been showing the secnap.net mirror down, for
> a few days and MIRRORED.BY has no contact info except the names and the fact
> that Wazir's email bounced in 2017.
>
> I will comment out that mirror ~Monday if no contact is made and the mirror
> remains down.

Have you tried support@secnap.com? That's the contact address for the IP
that sa-update.secnap.net is at. They might be able to explain the
unreachability, or provide current contact information for the owner of
that host if it's not actually provided by secnap themselves.

We've also worked with them before:

  jhardin@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
   If you are "fighting for social justice," then you are defining
   yourself as someone who considers regular old everyday
   *equal* justice to be something you don't want.       -- GOF at TSM
  Tomorrow: the 233rd anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution