Posted to community@apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net> on 2008/09/02 01:42:44 UTC

Re: Open Expo Zürich Booth [Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 ...]

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> I've designed a proposal for the main booth poster (size A2, done in
> Inkscape). I'd appreciate some feedback:
> http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/asf/

Looks nice. My only little complaint would be that it should be
"HTTP Server" instead of "HTTPD" for the Apache HTTP Server project. :)

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars@eilebrecht.net

Re: Open Expo ZürichBooth [Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 ...]

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback! I've incorporated the suggestions by Lars and David.

On 02.09.2008 01:42:44 Lars Eilebrecht wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> > I've designed a proposal for the main booth poster (size A2, done in
> > Inkscape). I'd appreciate some feedback:
> > http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/asf/
>
> Looks nice. My only little complaint would be that it should be
> "HTTP Server" instead of "HTTPD" for the Apache HTTP Server project. :)
>
> ciao...
> --
> Lars Eilebrecht
> lars@eilebrecht.net