Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 14:23:18 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC7

We have three +1's, and one 0, and it has been >72 hrs.  The vote passes.
(It is unlikely that Abe-san's issue with ZooKeeper is in fact a blocker of
any kind; I will work with him when he is back tomorrow to figure out what
is happening for him.)

Thanks to all for your perseverance on this release!
Karl

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC7

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abe-san,

Wifi would not be the problem.  ZooKeeper though is not running correctly
on your system.  I don't know why.

You can narrow down the test to just the ZooKeeper test by doing this:

cd framework
ant run-core-tests

It is possible that the test chooses a ZooKeeper port that conflicts with
something on your Mac.  But others (e.g. Piergiorgio) also use a Mac and we
don't see problems there, so I don't know.  Perhaps you can run lsof to try
and figure out if there are any port conflicts?

Karl

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,