Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Martin Moss <Ma...@btinternet.com> on 2003/03/05 18:48:56 UTC

Can anyone Rcommend a good Apache mailing list

All,

I'm having issues with conflicts between using Port and Listen directives
for access via LAN and ssh tunnel (or proxy).
Can anyone recommend a mailing list I can post my problem to?

Kind Regards

Marty

"From les Rosbeufs to les Grenuoilles, Standing up to a bully bigger than
you is bravery in motion."  (Me.)

Re: Can anyone Rcommend a good Apache mailing list

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users