Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Herranz <da...@terra.es> on 2003/06/26 21:13:32 UTC

Tomcat + Apache Problem

Hello,

            I trying to integrate Tomcat into the Apache server, but i
need the  file "tomcat-Apache.conf", I read in some documents that this
file is created automatic when the tomcat start, but when I start the
tomcat server the file no create.

            I explain you my environment:

                        W2000 workstation, Oracle server, Apache server,
and Tomcat.

Could you help me??

Sorry for my English

Re: Tomcat + Apache Problem

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
What Tomcat version?

For version 4.1.x, See my Win2K/XP HOWTO:  http://www.johnturner.com/howto

John

Re: Tomcat + Apache Problem

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
There hasn't been a "tomcat-Apache.conf" as long as I've been hanging out
here.  If you can give the versions on (especially) Tomcat, and Apache, you
might get more help.