Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2013/06/14 20:01:16 UTC

core-integration-testing-maven setup

Hi,
 I use windozs (shame on me). I setup a Jenkins to help me testing another
apache project (Archiva) in a windozs environment outside my IDE.

 With this setup I can run a job a will, that where useful to show some
issues according to windozs specific ( file locking , file separators, . ).

 I want to try to do the same with *core-integration-testing-maven* but I
get confused in the build configuration as I tried to have the same behavior
as the "linux build" at build.apache.org .

A first phase that I think I understand
.repository is deleted, maven trunk using a local repository (.repository)

A second phase which is more tricky to me (btw I did not find any rationale
in list )
it-local-repo is deleted , integration test are build and run with *two
local repositories* using previously build maven (.repository and
it-local-repo)

Is it possible to know the aim of having two locals repositories in the
second phase?
   - at the moment on builds.archiva only *.repository* is used
   - if only *it-local-repo* is used more failure are shown (I give a try on
linux box, no blame windozs)
	FYI
	mng5482AetherNotFound(PluginDependency).....................FAILURE
	mng3703ExecutionProjectWithRelativePaths(ForkFromReport)....FAILURE

Regards,

Eric "skygo"