Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/01 09:38:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

Hi all,

so I guess the week is over and we now have the list of people willing to be in the PMC list for our graduation proposal:

The list of initial PMCs and Committers will be:
- Christofer Dutz
- Julian Feinauer
- Justin Mclean
- Markus Sommer
- Sebastian Rühl
- Tim Mitsch

List of people actively deciding not to be part of the PLC4X PMC:
- Stefan Bodewig

All others, not mentioned here, will also not be part of the initial PMC list.

Thanks for your continued support.

Chris

    On 2019-03-25, Christofer Dutz wrote:

    > So in this VOTE thread I would like everyone on the PLC4X PPMC who
    > wishes to become part of the PMC of the PLC4X top level project to
    > vote with +1.

    -1

    While I'm probably going to lurk it is completely unlikely I'll have
    anything significant to contribute in the foreseeable. If/when this
    changes I'll find a way to make myself heard and will eventunally join
    "the usual way".

    Stefan