Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Michael R. Wolfe" <mi...@vontu.com> on 2004/01/09 07:07:55 UTC

Trouble creating a Java Request Sampler

I have created a Java Request Sampler but cannot get Jmeter to recognize
it.   I used sleepTest as a template and simply changed the name of the
class to start, so it is unlikely that the problem is in the class
itself.  I think it is a classpath problem.

The documentation says that Jmeter looks for "the list of all such
implementations found by JMeter in its classpath", but I am unclear
where Jmeter gets its classpath.

I've tried setting CLASSPATH and running with the Java -cp option, and
I've tried moving my jar into the Jmeter lib/ext directory (which is
less desireable), but no luck.  Any advice?

Michael Wolfe
Vice President, Engineering
Vontu, Inc.
michael.wolfe@vontu.com