Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 22:07:50 UTC

message that i do not understand

Hello
I'm getting this message: "Function Tapestry.Validator.string() does not
exist for field 'XXX'."
What does it mean? The field mentioned in the message, is set in
the .properties file with the label and required-message.
Thanks in advance.
Jorge

Re: message that i do not understand

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
I had this issue when my tapestry dependencies got mixed.
The project uses  T 5.1.04 and an utility module declared T 5.0.7.

in runtime this created the issue, I guess because names changed for the
validators...
I aligned the versions, and the error is gone.

Davor Hrg

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.

Peter Stavrinides wrote:
> This is not likely an Equanda issue!
>
> I have seen this error too many times in my logs (not lately though), and I used Tapestry components and now ChenilleKit, but have never used Equanda.
>
> Peter

Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be

Re: message that i do not understand

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.

Posted by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com>.
Thanks leechj and Joachim

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.

--
Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be

Re: message that i do not understand

Posted by leechj <le...@gmail.com>.
Jorge,

Posted by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com>.
Howard, I use chenillekit and equanda.
At the bottom of the js script generated by tapestry, I found this:

Tapestry.init({"validate":[["descripcionAperturaExportacion",[["string","[[missing key: string-format-exception]]"],["required","Debe ingresar la descripción adicional"]]],["talle",[["required","Tiene que ingresar un valor para Talle."]]],["moneda",[["required","Tiene que ingresar un valor para Moneda."]]],["nombreProducto",[["decimalnumber","'Nombre Producto' tiene que ser un valor numérico."],["required","Tiene que ingresar un valor para Nombre Producto."]]],["precio",[["decimalnumber","'Precio' tiene que ser un valor numérico."],["required","Tiene que ingresar un valor para Precio."]]],["color",[["required","Tiene que ingresar un valor para Color."]]],["codigoAperturaExportacion",[["string","[[missing key: string-format-exception]]"],["required","Debe ingresar el código"]]],["porcentajePrecio",[["decimalnumber","'Porcentaje Precio' tiene que ser un valor numérico."],["required","Debe ingresar el porcentaje del precio"]]],["codigoProducto",[["string","[[missing key: string-format-exception]]"],["required","Debe ingresar el código del producto"]]]],"zone":["zoneProducto","zoneAperturaExportacion","zonePrecioSugerido","rubrosAlternativosZone","zoneDialogoEdicionProducto","zoneDialogoEliminacionProducto","zoneDialogoAperturaExportacion","zoneDialogoEliminacionAperturaExportacion","zoneDialogoPrecioSugerido","zoneDialogoEliminacionPrecioSugerido","dialogoRubroAlternativo","zoneResultadoBusquedaNombre"],"linkZone":[["nuevoProducto","zoneDialogoEdicionProducto","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.nuevoproducto"],["nuevoAperturaExportacion","zoneDialogoAperturaExportacion","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.nuevoaperturaexportacion"],["nuevoPrecioSugerido","zoneDialogoPrecioSugerido","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.nuevopreciosugerido"],["nuevoRubroAlternativo","dialogoAperturaExportacion","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.nuevorubroalternativo"],["edicionProducto","zoneProducto","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.edicionproducto"],["eliminacionProducto","zoneProducto","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.eliminacionproducto"],["edicionAperturaExportacion","zoneAperturaExportacion","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.edicionaperturaexportacion"],["eliminacionAperturaExportacion","zoneAperturaExportacion","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.eliminacionaperturaexportacion"],["edicionPrecioSugerido","zonePrecioSugerido","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.edicionpreciosugerido"],["eliminacionPrecioSugerido","zonePrecioSugerido","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.eliminacionpreciosugerido"],["edicionRubroAlternativo","rubrosAlternativosZone","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.edicionrubroalternativo"],["busquedaNombre","zoneResultadoBusquedaNombre","/iMartina/comercial/productos/edicion.busquedanombre"]]});

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship