Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Kosolapov <al...@akvelon.com> on 2022/05/11 17:46:47 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Some questions about beam

I opened BEAM-14460<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-14460> to investigate further and track this.

I noticed that local file is used as input and local path in the output. This may be helpful in case want to try examples with your input files.
Recommended option is to use Playground via web application at https://play.beam.apache.org/, though it supports pre-set data sources in this environment.

Thanks,
Alex

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-14460

From: Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:27 AM
To: dev <de...@beam.apache.org>
Cc: Alexander Zhuravlev <al...@akvelon.com>, Bulat Safiullin <bu...@akvelon.com>, "avilovpavel6@gmail.com" <av...@gmail.com>, Daria Malkova <da...@akvelon.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Some questions about beam

This message is more suitable to the users@beam.apache.org<ma...@beam.apache.org>. As it involves the playground which is under active development, perhaps someone more involved with that might be in a better position to answer.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 7:05 AM 刘荫隆 <ly...@163.com>> wrote:

Hello, may I ask the problem as shown in the picture, what should I do to solve her?Thank you very much!

[cid:image001.png@01D86524.68624B90]