Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Magnanao, Hector" <he...@sap.com> on 2015/07/28 18:32:24 UTC

build error - could not access repository

Can anyone help on why I'm getting this error ?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project foundation: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.mycompany.app:foundation:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.sun.jmx:jmxri:jar:1.2.1, javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:jar:2.0, javax.jms:jms:jar:1.1, com.sun.jdmk:jmxtools:jar:1.2.1: Could not transfer artifact com.sun.jmx:jmxri:jar:1.2.1 from/to java.net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository): Cannot access https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository with type legacy using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory: Ca
nnot access https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository with type legacy using the available layout factories: Maven2RepositoryLayoutFactory: Unsupported repository layout legacy -> [Help 1
]

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.

Re: build error - could not access repository

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
As the error text states,  https://maven-repository.dev.
java.net/nonav/repository cannot be accessed.
IIRC the java.net Maven repos have been shut down some time ago and Oracle
moved all/some of it to central. Not everything is available there though
so you might need to deploy some of the artifacts to your internal repo
manager.

/Anders