Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ankit Jain <an...@aspiresys.com> on 2017/04/03 11:01:51 UTC

Prototype Constants replacement in v5.4`

Hi,

We have been using the following constants in our program but they no longer work as we are removing Prototype.
Can you please suggest the replacements of these constants in Tapestry v5.4.

Tapestry.FORM_PREPARE_FOR_SUBMIT_EVENT
Tapestry.ZONE_UPDATED_EVENT
Tapestry.currentFocusField
Tapestry.FOCUS_CHANGE_EVENT
Tapestry.FORM_PROCESS_SUBMIT_EVENT
Tapestry.ajaxExceptionHandler
Tapestry.ajaxFailureHandler

Regards, Ankit
[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Prototype Constants replacement in v5.4`

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
for the events:

require t5/core/events like so:

define(['t5/core/events'], function(events) {

});

see the documentation of the events here: http://tapestry.apache.org/current/coffeescript/events.html <http://tapestry.apache.org/current/coffeescript/events.html>

> Tapestry.currentFocusField
I’m not quite sure what that did tbh.. no direct replacement.

-> for those just specify the handlers in the options: http://tapestry.apache.org/current/coffeescript/t5-core-dom-jquery.html <http://tapestry.apache.org/current/coffeescript/t5-core-dom-jquery.html>